May 30th - June 4th, 2017
Savannah Aviation is excited to announce an adventure of a lifetime, 2017 Ultimate Bahamas Fly-In. That's right, we are going to Freeport & Exuma, Bahamas for a 6 day adventure which will include dining with wild sharks and a four hour boat tour where you will swim with pigs. Our accommodations will start off at the Grand Lucayan Resort. You'll spend 2 night there and enjoy a beach side BBQ & Bonfire the first night. Our second stop will be the Peace & Plenty hotel in Georgetown, Exuma. During the 4 day adventure we will visit one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and enjoy a poolside cookout, Just a short water taxi ride from Georgetown you can visit the famous Chat N Chill Bar & Grill.
On the 5th day, we will all drive South just pass the Tropic of Cancer to a wonderful spot called Santana's. We'll enjoy the clear waters and good food. Next door to Santana's is a small bakery where you can purchase breads, treats and my favorite, Rum Cake. That evening we will all meet up at the Catch a Fire restaurant for a sunset dinner, drinks and dancing. If the skies are clear that night, you will witness the Southern Cross, only visible in the Northern Hemisphere below 25 degrees latitude during the months of May and early June. Something you don't want to miss.
Click Here for full itinerary.
Below are the details on the Ultime Bahamas Fly-In 2018:
Dates: Tuesday, May 30th - Sunday, June 4th, 2018
Departure Location: Fort Pierce, FL (KFPR)
Departure Time: Approximately 11:00am from Fort Pierce, FL
Destination Location: Freeport, Bahamas - May 30th - June 1st
Exuma Bahamas - June 1st - 4th
Accommodations: Grand Lucayan - May 30th - June 1st
Peace & Plenty Hotel - June 1st - 4th
Cost: $1800.00 per person (double occupancy); $1700 (single occupancy).
- 2 night stay at the Grand Lucayan Resort located in Freeport, Grand Bahamas.
- Beachside BBQ & Bonfire (Food & Drinks Included).
- Dinner with the sharks at Pier One (Food & Drinks Included).
- 3 night stay at the Peace & Plenty hotel located in Georgetown, Exuma.
- 4 day car rental.
- Lunch at Carriearl Boutique Hotel on Great Harbor Cay. (Food & Drinks Included)
- 4 hour boat tour, which includes swimming with the pigs.
- Breakfast and lunch at the Grand Isle Resort. Friday, June 9th only. (Includes food & two drinks per person).
- Dinner at Catch A Fire restaurant (Food & Drinks Included).
- "Flying to the Bahamas" Webinar.
- Photo Album
- All paperwork and eApis.
- Aircraft fuel & parking.
- Port of Entry Fee - $50 per aircraft..
- Beverages (except as listed above).
- Hotel incidentals.
- Airport departure tax - $29 per person.
- Optional activities.
Savannah Aviation will help you with:
- Your navigational planning.
- Filling out and filing your flight plans and eApis.
- Applying for your aircraft custom decal sticker.
- Walk you through Customs and Immigration.
- Weather Reports.
- Pilot Briefings.
- Fuel Planning.
To reserve your accommodation please call Savannah Aviation or email Michael Calarruda at: email@example.com.
A $500 deposit will be collected upon registration.
Full payment must be paid 90 days before departure.
Cancellation policy by the client listed as follows:
- Cancellation outside of 120 will receive a full refund.
- Between 120 and 90 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains $500 per person.
- Between 89 and 45 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains 50% of tour cost.
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure: Savannah Aviation retains75% of tour cost.
- 30 days or less, or no show of departure: Savannah Aviation retains100% of tour cost.
Cancellation by Savannah Aviation:
Should Savannah Aviation cancel the tour after deposits have been received due to fewer than the minimum participants required, the full deposit will be refunded. Should Savannah Aviation cancel the tour at any time due to factors beyond their control (including war, flood, force of nature, riot, civil action), they will refund the clients whatever portion of moneys are reimbursed by ground operators and accommodation suppliers.